Negroni’s Cocktails: Margarita (April)

Enter if you dare!
negroni

Negroni’s Cocktails: Margarita (April)

Post by negroni »

The April Cocktail variety cryptic launches tomorrow at 4pm Eastern. If you haven’t joined the Patreon, sign up at https://www.patreon.com/negronis_cocktails to get access to the puzzle.

Cheers!

Negroni
Abide

Post by Abide »

Didn't get started until after lunch today. Took around five hours of noodling.

On the Leaderboard at #21.
The site is just a web page, a meeting place, a clubhouse - it's the group that's special.
—Brian MacDonald
SewYoung

Post by SewYoung »

Started this morning and got a few entries before leaving for church and a few more this evening. About halfway through.
Andrew Bradburn

Post by Andrew Bradburn »

Took a while to fill the grid, saw what was going on. Took another day to figure out the endgame, as is often the case with me. So far, both puzzles have been quite brilliant!
ChrisKochmanski

Post by ChrisKochmanski »

I did this puzzle a week ago, and got where I needed to without instructions (laboriously, but with great satisfaction), then messed up by overthinking my answer.

Grr!!

Almost immediately, I was correct on my second try (still without instructions), with the too-late realization that my initial answer was overly complicated and not at all likely to be correct.

GRR!!!!

But no complaints. These first two Negroni’s Cocktails have been big-time variety cryptic meta puzzle fun!