"Stepping Down" - March 24th, 2024

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
Cinny

Post by Cinny »

Dino me! 🦕 Will, you are going to be missed. Wishing you luck and happiness in your future. I hope you visit the Muggles when you have your next meta inspiration!
Cindy Heisler
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

Grant this sad Tomasaurus one last DINO. It has been an honor WIll, please stay around the Muggles because although we may no longer be able to solve you we hope you will keep ties.
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
Streroto

Post by Streroto »

Dino me. Thanks for an amazing run.
ReB

Post by ReB »

One more DINO. Great run.
rjy

Post by rjy »

Dino me one last time 😢

Thanks for an amazing run of clever and elegant challenges, not to mention the delightful banter on the pod. Can't imagine we won't hear more from you so I'll simply say: so long for now. Good luck in all your next endeavors!
Ray
damefox

Post by damefox »

We talked about this puzzle and also "Form One Line, Please" on a new podcast episode today: https://outsidetheblocks.buzzsprout.com ... -into-line. Last episode on the PBWMC series!