Goodbye/Thank You Thread - Pandora's Blocks

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
HeadinHome

Post by HeadinHome »

Count me among the grateful! Thank you!!
The other Wendy. :roll:
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

Will, I wish you the best in all you do. We will miss your clever mechanisms and sage voice when constructing. I hope that this will be only a sabbatical and that you return for the lucrative rewards (obviously personal not monetary) of the metaverse.

Whatever your path, know that your friends hope the journey is amazing and that we would be here to help if we can.

Tom
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
AnswerPfinder

Post by AnswerPfinder »

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm so glad to be a part of this community! It's been a delight to read all of your comments on all of the puzzles over the past few years.

The final two puzzles are on the way ... keep an eye on your inbox!
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.