80. There's a Time and a Place

Puzzles! Puns! The occasional crosswordese! Solve a new meta at the end of each of month at https://punofakind.blogspot.com/
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

We're up to 45, and a few of you might want to solve in the final homestretch (and before a challenging MGWCC is released!). Here's some nudges as a result:

1. Two things are going on here, one with four clues inside the grid.

2. Something else is going on with some relatively straightforward cluing in a certain region of the grid.

3. Per the entries in the middle, four of them reference a certain amount of time.

4. If you take the other route, all the clues on the outside border have something in common!

5. Try figuring out the total amount of time represented by the middle entries also!

See you tomorrow!

Mikey G
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 92. It's a Breeze
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

Without spoilers but with a small nudge from a kind muggle (@hcbirker) I FINALLY saw it. Clever, as we have come to expect, but hard to see the forest for the trees (hey wait, wasn't that a superlative meta by that exquisitely talented - though painfully modest - other punster?). Thanks Mikey, a fun AHA when it came.
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
Qmark

Post by Qmark »

got it at the last minute...needed the nudges...thanks Mikey!