Get to Gettin', January 14, 2024

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
lbray53

Post by lbray53 »

Fun! DINO ME! :D

I got stuck in a drift twice but it was easier to get out the second time.

The weather people said we got 11 inches of snow but it was over my knees in the flats in the middle of our backyard. I think we over achieved. We are going to lose some cedar trees.
:(
My avatar proves that it is sometimes better to be lucky than good!
Streroto

Post by Streroto »

Fun one for a holiday morning. Dino me!

Stay well all
MatthewL

Post by MatthewL »

Dino me (finally)! Sometimes, it takes me a while to see what is obvious to everyone else. Stay warm, everyone!
Matthew
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

Will PANDERED to my wheelhouse with the PANDORA, I have escaped the box and am taking the dino home to put in a sack for a future MEOW surprise. Thanks Will, it was a panic at first when I saw that I didn't see anything, but then I did as the AHA's freely flowed.
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

lbray53 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:47 am Fun! DINO ME! :D

I got stuck in a drift twice but it was easier to get out the second time.

The weather people said we got 11 inches of snow but it was over my knees in the flats in the middle of our backyard. I think we over achieved. We are going to lose some cedar trees.
:(
11 inches of snow in your backyard...heck Larry I thought that was a Wisconsin spring day! :D
Wisconsin SPring.jpg
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
ship4u

Post by ship4u »

Got it! Well done!
Don & Cynthia

We are always happy to get to know other muggles and help in any way! PM's are always welcome. The next best thing to winning a mug is helping a fellow muggle win a mug!
CPJohnson

Post by CPJohnson »

Solved, with a push from @Cinny. Thanks for the puzzle!
Cynthia
woozy

Post by woozy »

Well, doing the grid was fun...

You know. Coming back after a few days always makes it utterly impossible.
Funny story. I was all set to enter Par for the course for the CrossHare midi contest for April but I mistakenly thought midi meant 7x 7 and not 11 x 11. Oops. Well.... Here's a complex but **small** meta on the subject of golf.