The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack

Can you storm the castle by getting across the MOAT? A weekly meta crossword constructed by forum member Ben (aka benchen71). These metas range from relatively easy to more challenging, depending on how many Australianisms he puts in them! Puzzles are posted in a new thread every Tuesday, with nudges appearing on Saturdays, and the solution coming out on Mondays. (At least, that's the plan. Given he lives in Australia, and they are so far ahead of the US time-zone-wise, things may get posted early!)
benchen71

The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack

Post by benchen71 »

Annoucing a new Meta Pack, only this time it's a MOAT/MEOW mashup! US$10 gives you access to 14 metas that don't always abide by the "rules" of the game. You won't quite know what to expect: asymmetry, 2-letter words, uncrossed letters, sometimes all of those, and sometimes none! One thing is for sure, these are some of the more creative metas my brain has been able to come up with. And there's more:
this time there's a mega-meta! :D
The pack comes with PUZ and PDF files and private links to Crosshare, where you can access nudges, submit your answer, and then comment with fellow solvers.

catcastle.jpg

So if you were wondering what to do in your spare time once Christmas is over, think no more! The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack can be purchased from my "About me" website, using Paypal for the payment. (Note that the MOAT Music Meta Pack is still available, if you haven't already got that one.)
Check out "The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack" here. US$10 for 14 metas that don't always abide by the "rules" of the game: asymmetry, 2-letter words, uncrossed letters, who knows. And this time there's a mega-meta! :shock: