MEOW #154 Safe Cracking

A weekly meta crossword on the forum started by member Josh (aka madhatter5). These puzzles are often very creative with solving mechanisms out of the norm and skewing towards the more challenging. Puzzles are posted every Wednesday, and the solution appears the following Tuesday.
sharkicicles

Post by sharkicicles »

rjy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:19 am
sharkicicles wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:14 pm Is this cheating? :)

You are totally speaking my language there… I just wasn’t swift enough to think of that. Awesome!
Swift... I see what you did there :)
sharkicicles

Post by sharkicicles »

DrTom wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:13 am

Well my friend I'll never upstage you on THAT!! I am in awe of people who have the capacity to make things work to their benefit, particularly computers. I have dabbled with programming, but that would be the same level of dabbling I have done with playing professional football, i.e. I once threw a football and I have watched it on TV.
Your programming is definitely better than my doctoring…
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

sharkicicles wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:57 am
DrTom wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:13 am

Well my friend I'll never upstage you on THAT!! I am in awe of people who have the capacity to make things work to their benefit, particularly computers. I have dabbled with programming, but that would be the same level of dabbling I have done with playing professional football, i.e. I once threw a football and I have watched it on TV.
Your programming is definitely better than my doctoring…
Oh, I don't know. I was never able to achieve that much clarity with medicine alone........of course then I was trying to deprogram by that point.😊
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!