You Can Get There From Here by Peter Abide

STARTING APRIL 30, 2023

Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 meta puzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related organizations. Many of the constructors and test solvers involved with the project are members of the Muggle community. The bundle is available in exchange for a donation to any cancer-related charity. For more information, visit CrosswordsForCancer.com or email CrosswordsForCancer@gmail.com.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Late to the party.

Just started alphabetically, as well. Got the solution and then checked the solution file to realize I hadn't even seen the icing on the cake. Great job!
Happy to give nudges. If you notice I've solved, please tell me about avenues you've explored so I can nudge you in the right direction and not off a cliff.
Streroto

Post by Streroto »

Last one. This whole series was so fun and for such a good cause. On this one I had reached out to @Abide for a nudge and right after I sent it I saw what I needed to see and boom. Solo instead. I agree with others that this is brilliant construction. I have no idea how you all do these.

Can we get more please????

Stay well all
Berto

Post by Berto »

:o Only just figured out how to get these puzzles on my phone - but loving the first - Step 1, step 2, boom. Thank you, Peter @Abide !