Listening to CDs 4/2/23

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
rjy

Post by rjy »

Dino me! This was simmering on the back burner all week until I finally got the head-slapping aha… nice one, Will!
Ray
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

I can surmise students of mine now saying, "CDs? Are those like vinyl?"

In 2021, for the first time since CDs began appearing on the market, more vinyl was sold than CDs! Looks like CDs are in vinyl jeopardy.

All that is to say, I solved the puzzle and enjoyed it! Thanks, Will!
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 92. It's a Breeze
woozy

Post by woozy »

I don't get it..... Like. I don't get it at all.
Funny story. I was all set to enter Par for the course for the CrossHare midi contest for April but I mistakenly thought midi meant 7x 7 and not 11 x 11. Oops. Well.... Here's a complex but **small** meta on the subject of golf.
hoover

Post by hoover »

Umm... I saw the things I was supposed to, and paired them up like I was supposed to, and ended up with two leftovers, but I never would have gone in the direction I needed to go in because I don't pronounce the meta answer that way. I rhyme it with a notable children's craft product.