3D Magic Eye Meta (You knew I had to....)

Discuss meta crosswords from sources other than those listed above.
woozy

3D Magic Eye Meta (You knew I had to....)

Post by woozy »

In light of the discussion on those 3D "Magic Eye" posters, I present the following meta:

Magic Eye Meta

Crosshare Link

The answer to this meta is a possible two word (10,4) title for this Magic Eye image.
3Dimage.jpg
Stolen from (Thank you, Grace W, whoever you are)

And for those of you who have trouble with these you are supposed to see birds:

3dbirds.png
======

Puzzle corrected.
Last edited by woozy on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Funny story. I was all set to enter Par for the course for the CrossHare midi contest for April but I mistakenly thought midi meant 7x 7 and not 11 x 11. Oops. Well.... Here's a complex but **small** meta on the subject of golf.
woozy

Post by woozy »

Last edited by woozy on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Funny story. I was all set to enter Par for the course for the CrossHare midi contest for April but I mistakenly thought midi meant 7x 7 and not 11 x 11. Oops. Well.... Here's a complex but **small** meta on the subject of golf.
woozy

Post by woozy »

hoover

Post by hoover »

Awww... I just submitted and got first on the leaderboard!
woozy

Post by woozy »

hoover wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:11 am Awww... I just submitted and got first on the leaderboard!
The correction I made turned out to be minor (that's one advantage to those bars, instead of black squares-- they are easier to edit as the across bars do not affect the columns and vice versa)
hoover

Post by hoover »

Solved and solved again! More Magic Eye, please!
woozy

Post by woozy »

hoover wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:17 am Solved and solved again! More Magic Eye, please!
Congratulations! First on the leaderboard.
KayW

Post by KayW »

FINALLY - A "Magic Eye" I could see. Excellent. Thanks, Woozy!
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
whimsy

Post by whimsy »

Interestingly, I haven't hit on the meta answer even though I've always been able to see the magic eye pictures fairly well.
But I just had to say that -
A. This is an excellent concept (especially if it is what I think it must be) and
B. I absolutely LOVE 29A! :D
Dplass

Post by Dplass »

Solved, even though I have never been able to see Magic Eye images...