The Rejected (Non-meta) MOAT Pack

Puzzles created by members of Xword-Muggles.com. Here you can post links to puzzles of any kind that you created - crosswords (meta or non-meta), cryptic, variety, word search, number puzzles, riddles, brainteasers and anything else.
benchen71

The Rejected (Non-meta) MOAT Pack

Post by benchen71 »

Greetings fellow cruciverbalists! :)

Are you a fan of themed crosswords? If so, I may have a pack of 10 themed crosswords for you! There's a catch, though. Most of these puzzles have been rejected from one crossword publisher or another. Were those editors right to reject them? You be the judge! For US$5 you get 10 themed puzzles (PUZ and PDF files) with answers/explanations. You also get links to the puzzles on Crosshare where you can solve online (if that's your thing) and interact with other solvers - and me! - through the comments section. :D

If you like the sound of this then go to my website and click the Paypal button. I will endeavour to send the Pack (as a ZIP file) to you within 24 hours.

Note that these puzzles will never be available in any other way! This is not a pre-release like the last pack!! This is a completely exclusive deal!!! :o

Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg
Check out "The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack" here. US$10 for 14 metas that don't always abide by the "rules" of the game: asymmetry, 2-letter words, uncrossed letters, who knows. And this time there's a mega-meta! :shock: