32. Two-Factor Authentication

Puzzles! Puns! The occasional crosswordese! Solve a new meta at the end of each of month at https://punofakind.blogspot.com/
Dow Jones

Post by Dow Jones »

After 11 nudges and a very informative link to the subject of "integer sequences", I think I'm in over my head. I'll wait for tomorrow's Level 1.
benchen71

Post by benchen71 »

Needed the nudges. But that's an amazing construction!
Check out "The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack" here. US$10 for 14 metas that don't always abide by the "rules" of the game: asymmetry, 2-letter words, uncrossed letters, who knows. And this time there's a mega-meta! :shock:
edestlin

Post by edestlin »

My profile pic is appropriate for this one. Without the nudges, I managed to get to all the info the nudges offer... except where in the grid to use that info. I feel like I'm sooooo close to the finish line and just can't find it.
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

edestlin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:02 pm My profile pic is appropriate for this one. Without the nudges, I managed to get to all the info the nudges offer... except where in the grid to use that info. I feel like I'm sooooo close to the finish line and just can't find it.
Every crossword grid has a lot of numbers already pre-entered! Your profile pic is also one of my faves, haha.
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 92. It's a Breeze
edestlin

Post by edestlin »

Woo hoo! Thanks for the last second tip - I was overthinking the last step. (Seems to be a theme for me this week.) You should see my notes doc on this one... 🤦‍♂️
ChrisKochmanski

Post by ChrisKochmanski »

I got to this one late, and SOLVED IT —without the spoilers! — though I’ll be the first to admit, it was my wife Lynne, a retired _________ (sorry, too much of a hint), who said, “Why don’t you _________ (ditto)?” — and, by golly, there it was.

Terrific puzzle, Mikey!

Lynne, especially, sends her compliments!