Angry

Discuss meta crosswords from sources other than those listed above.
emmie

Angry

Post by emmie »

hello. i have made another meta, people seemed to really enjoy the last one so i figured i would make another
crosshare link
also here is a link to the solution for signal if you are curious

i hope you enjoy it!
benchen71

Post by benchen71 »

I loved this one. See my comment on Crosshare, which would be considered a spoiler if posted here!
Check out "The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack" here. US$10 for 14 metas that don't always abide by the "rules" of the game: asymmetry, 2-letter words, uncrossed letters, who knows. And this time there's a mega-meta! :shock:
oldjudge

Post by oldjudge »

I think it was an great puzzle that could have been made even better per my comment in crossshare. That is a great puzzle for anyone. For a new constructor it is even more remarkable.
whimsy

Post by whimsy »

Still interested and working on it -- more motivated after the comments above.
Might have to message you regarding the validity of any of my ideas so far, emmie! :)
emmie

Post by emmie »

whimsy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:12 pm Still interested and working on it -- more motivated after the comments above.
Might have to message you regarding the validity of any of my ideas so far, emmie! :)
yeah feel free to! always happy to try and provide any nudges if any of you need help etc.
boharr

Post by boharr »

This is very clever puzzle, emmie, and I need a big shove to finish it. Please do more!
whimsy

Post by whimsy »

Finally (I almost typed FUNALLY -- and that would be true too!) got it after @emmie set me straight that it was NOT about angry birds! :lol: