60. Like Clockwork

Puzzles! Puns! The occasional crosswordese! Solve a new meta at the end of each of month at https://punofakind.blogspot.com/
markhr

Post by markhr »

Boy, you're 20 minutes late logging on and you're sliding down the leaderboard big time.
The people in the top 10 really want to stay there.

Took me a little while to see the metanism here, but I got there. Well done, Mikey!
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

@Joe Ross caught me on something, and that's that I don't know the calendar. There is no Sunday, July 8, haha. Deadline is Saturday, July 8, per usual.

Day 1 already has a very solid 46 on the leaderboard! This could be a second-place record other than the meta whose answer was literally META. Keep it up, and, as always, thank you so much for solving!

Mikey G
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 95. Dinner and a Show
MatthewL

Post by MatthewL »

I really need to start these on Saturday. Oh well -- I'm so far down the leaderboard anyway that it probably doesn't matter much. Thanks for the puzzle, Mikey!
Matthew
ky-mike

Post by ky-mike »

I had a fun time working on this one. Solved (confirmed via crosshare).
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

We've already passed the number mark for the puzzle and are at 64 for this one! Definitely a Level 1, and we'll see if we can push close to 70 or so by the weekend.

Great MMMM and need to go hit the SSS, MMM, MOAT, and MEOW, likely in that order! I also have some CCCC ones to complete as well. My kind of excitement coming up soon! (Thank goodness for a Week 1 MGWCC on the horizon.)

Happy solving!

Mikey G

Qmark

Post by Qmark »

Finally had a chance to get back to your meta before the deadline...thanks Mikey!
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

That was fun, and timely! If I show up nowhere on the solver board does that mean I am not even a rank amateur?
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
BrennerTJ

Post by BrennerTJ »

60MinutesClockwork.png
-Tamara
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

Thank you!!