MGWCC #731 - “Interior Shots”

An excellent puzzle written by one of the innovators of the meta crossword format. It comes out every Friday at noon and increases in difficulty throughout the month. Available for modest subscription (worth every cent) here: www.xwordcontest.com
BarbaraK

Post by BarbaraK »

I apologize for crossing the line in my post. Many thanks to our vigilant moderators for keeping this site spoiler free. I will be more careful to avoid making more work for them in the future.
If you want help with a meta, feel free to PM me. The more specific you are about what you have and what you want, the more likely I can help without spoiling.

(And if I help you win a mug, I’ll be especially delighted.)
rjy

Post by rjy »

BarbaraK wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:02 am I apologize for crossing the line in my post. Many thanks to our vigilant moderators for keeping this site spoiler free. I will be more careful to avoid making more work for them in the future.
Ditto for myself on all counts… was trying to be sufficiently vague and within the rules, but must have overstepped. Will follow up separately via PM, but I’ll still want to discuss the original point of my redacted post, post-deadline. It’d be useful for some subset of solvers of Matt’s Week One’s…
Ray
rjy

Post by rjy »

Confirmed to be beamed up, downs-only-no-instructions, tho I did have to peek to confirm before submitting. Wasn’t that bold.
Ray
KayW

Post by KayW »

MGWCC731_InteriorShots.png
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
dlonoff

Post by dlonoff »

Anyone else spend some time trying to come up with other theme answers? I was expecting some in Matt's write-up. The best I could come up with was "Buy A Lad Dinner, First?"
TeamDoubleTow

Post by TeamDoubleTow »

Editing since this was on the wrong post! :oops:
Team DoubleTow=Ali who posts here, Alex & Maya the hound(with occasional assistance from son)