"Connecting Through New York City" - December 12, 2021

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
woozy

Post by woozy »

BarbaraK wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:57 pm
Anita wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:47 pm where are these hints people are referring to?

https://pandorasblocks.org/connectingthrunyc

Will sent the link in his email with the puzzle this morning.
I figured out the first two hints on my own before I knew they existed. But I can't make any sense of the third hint in any way.

EDIT: Oh, geez. When I think of something I really need to .... well, look at it.

And something I thought of very early on would have led to it if I had only looked at what I was thinking and not just think of what I was thinking.

Confirmed.
Funny story. I was all set to enter Par for the course for the CrossHare midi contest for April but I mistakenly thought midi meant 7x 7 and not 11 x 11. Oops. Well.... Here's a complex but **small** meta on the subject of golf.
rjy

Post by rjy »

Dino me! Hints were surely needed (for me), but they still preserved a terrific AHA at the end... Thanks, Will!
Ray
CPJohnson

Post by CPJohnson »

I got it, with some explanations from boharr. Great puzzle, Will, and great season! I'll amuse myself while you're on your break by working some of the season 1 puzzles. Best of luck with the ongoing education process!
Cynthia
Darth

Post by Darth »

Dino-mite! Got it Han Solo! (i.e. No nudges) Genius puzzle, Will! :D
Cinny

Post by Cinny »

Dino me! 🦕 Nice puzzle, although I needed the hints and then a nudge. Great season, Will. I'll be anxiously awaiting next season. Good luck with your exams!!
Cindy Heisler
Dplass

Post by Dplass »

Glad I gave up on this one early. There was no way I was going to get it.

Thanks for the puzzle though.