91. You'll Turn It Around

Puzzles! Puns! The occasional crosswordese! Solve a new meta at the end of each of month at https://punofakind.blogspot.com/
MatthewL

Post by MatthewL »

Pun and done. Nudges helped. Thanks for the puzzle, Mikey!
Matthew
KayW

Post by KayW »

:crossed_swords: :rabbit: Absolutely brilliant concept and meta, thanks Mikey! Pun and dun-ce in my case - I needed remedial nudges to get to the answer.
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
Berto

Post by Berto »

I stayed up and “watched” (play-by-play..) - saw Dbacks go up 2-1 in bottom of the 8th, noooo - saw the nudges slipping away, and then tied up and into extra innings, and the W! Woohoo.
Just revealed the nudges and … I already had 68, 19, 18, 16 written down - I NEED ANOTHER!!
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

Berto wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:56 pm I stayed up and “watched” (play-by-play..) - saw Dbacks go up 2-1 in bottom of the 8th, noooo - saw the nudges slipping away, and then tied up and into extra innings, and the W! Woohoo.
Just revealed the nudges and … I already had 68, 19, 18, 16 written down - I NEED ANOTHER!!
You have a lot of what you need! Think about it!
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 92. It's a Breeze
rjy

Post by rjy »

MikeyG wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 pm You have a lot of what you need! Think about it!
Same! Did not need the nudges - just needed one more morning to wake up, think about it, and AHA! Those are the best AHAs, worth eschewing nudges for… another good one, Mikey!
Ray