Consider All Options by Will Pfadenhauer

STARTING APRIL 30, 2023

Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 meta puzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related organizations. Many of the constructors and test solvers involved with the project are members of the Muggle community. The bundle is available in exchange for a donation to any cancer-related charity. For more information, visit CrosswordsForCancer.com or email CrosswordsForCancer@gmail.com.
AnswerPfinder

Consider All Options by Will Pfadenhauer

Post by AnswerPfinder »

Consider All Options by Will Pfadenhauer.

The answer to this meta is a two-word phrase.

ribbonrow.png

This puzzle is part of the CCCC bundle. To access the bundle and for more information, see this post.
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
AnswerPfinder

Post by AnswerPfinder »

I think this one (unintentionally) ended up being one of the harder ones in the bundle, so I'm happy to provide nudges through PM or email!

Many thanks to all the constructors and test solvers who contributed to this bundle! And thanks to everyone who has donated, too! This community is absolutely amazing!
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
Al Sisti

Post by Al Sisti »

I really enjoyed this one; so well constructed.
schmidzy

Post by schmidzy »

Had to do this one today — after all what's Sunday morning without one of Will's puzzles? This one was so much fun, and those 3x10 stacks are a thing of beauty.
benchen71

Post by benchen71 »

Fun overload with this one! Thanks, @AnswerPfinder! :D
Check out "The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack" here. US$10 for 14 metas that don't always abide by the "rules" of the game: asymmetry, 2-letter words, uncrossed letters, who knows. And this time there's a mega-meta! :shock:
BarbaraK

Post by BarbaraK »

Considering all the options, thought I’d do another CCCC meta this morning:) Very nice!
If you want help with a meta, feel free to PM me. The more specific you are about what you have and what you want, the more likely I can help without spoiling.

(And if I help you win a mug, I’ll be especially delighted.)
KayW

Post by KayW »

A very clever and well-constructed meta and puzzle. Fun, too. Thanks Will and of course many MANY thanks for creating this wonderful project!
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

I considered all options, so you can dino me! Another great puzzle, Will!
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 92. It's a Breeze
Bird Lives

Post by Bird Lives »

Artfully constructed. All I had to do to get the answer was follow the instructions. The only drawback was that I feel so ignorant for not knowing this phrase. Is it a thing?
Jay
Jeremy Smith

Post by Jeremy Smith »

Nice construction and a fun puzzle! Thanks, Will!
Wendy Walker

Post by Wendy Walker »

Wow, Will! Impressive construction!
Good luck, fellow Muggles!
ChrisKochmanski

Post by ChrisKochmanski »

Dino me.

Loved it!
rjy

Post by rjy »

Just brilliant, Will, and really creative. Will need to hear about the genesis and construction of this on your pod! Thanks for spearheading this great effort!
Ray
ajk

Post by ajk »

Very fun indeed. Pretty much instant solve for me, or at least instant recognition of what to do (doing it took a couple of minutes). In fact I realized after solving that I hadn't even read the prompt. :lol: Amazing how sometimes they just pop out at you.

Thanks very much for putting this all together. I only have 4 to go and am already sad that the end is approaching.
Check out this very cool project by many of your favorite muggles to raise money to fight cancer. You get a fun puzzle bundle and good causes get $. Win-win: Crosswords for Cancer
whimsy

Post by whimsy »

Very much enjoyed this one from the fearless leader of this great project!
As others have mentioned, impressive construction.
Thanks, Will!
jhseeman

Post by jhseeman »

Took me a bit but ended up getting it under control.

Great puzzle/meta, really had to plan that one out.

Thanks
John.
ReB

Post by ReB »

Very clever.
MarkWoychick
Site Admin

Post by MarkWoychick »

Finally got this one after overcomplicating it for several days. Clever puzzle mechanism and satisfying solve - thanks, Will!
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 contest-style (meta) crosswords that we've created to help raise money for cancer-related organizations - get the bundle at http://crosswordsforcancer.com