#686 - "Peak Experience"

An excellent puzzle written by one of the innovators of the meta crossword format. It comes out every Friday at noon and increases in difficulty throughout the month. Available for modest subscription (worth every cent) here: www.xwordcontest.com
AnswerPfinder

Post by AnswerPfinder »

Hi friends! I'm so glad to hear that so many of you enjoyed this one!

I'm still super excited and grateful that Matt was kind enough to run this one! What an awesome experience!
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
MegB

Post by MegB »

Ah! I don't know why this one is tying my brain in knots. I've just joined this forum (which I've been creeping for the past several months) because I'm desperate! I'd take a nudge from anyone willing to help a girl out!
MegB

Post by MegB »

MegB wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:22 pm Ah! I don't know why this one is tying my brain in knots. I've just joined this forum (which I've been creeping for the past several months) because I'm desperate! I'd take a nudge from anyone willing to help a girl out!
Thanks to a nudge from Guffman I'm on the board - funny how someone else articulating what you've been doing for days suddenly clears the clouds!
burak

Post by burak »

Just did the puzzle and I was so ready to give up on it due to lack of time. Then I read the comments and thought "well I guess it might be worth it to spend some time on this." And it was! Fun puzzle.