A place to discuss the weekly Wall Street Journal Crossword Puzzle Contest, starting every Thursday around 4:00 p.m. Eastern time. Please do not post any answers or hints before the contest deadline which is midnight Sunday Eastern time.
Bob cruise director
- Cruise Director
- Posts: 2968
- Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:38 pm
- Location: any golf course that will take my money
This week's contest is titled "Seeking Answers " by Matt Gaffney
The answer to this week's contest is the two grid entries that combine to describe the theme.
Good luck with the grid and the meta
- Posts: 907
- Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:44 pm
- Location: Unionville, PA
Good luck, fellow Muggles! I'm happy to give nudges, but only if you're still stuck on Sunday. Just send me a PM and tell me what you've tried so far.
- Posts: 899
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:10 am
- Location: Chicago
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:18 pm
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:57 am
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Quickly ashore! NIce after last week's fail. Beer me!
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:31 am
- Location: Metro Detroit
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:28 pm
- Location: Whitesboro NY
Safely on the beach… Guinness me please!
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:16 pm
- Location: Biloxi
Almost made the 4 x 100 meter team; wouldn't download until 3:05
Last edited by Abide
on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The site is just a web page, a meeting place, a clubhouse - it's the group that's special.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:25 pm
I think I got it! Count me on the beach.
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:44 pm
- Location: Nahant, MA
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:57 pm
Quickly ashore! Toes in sand.
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:33 am
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:24 pm
Ashore!! Fun and clever
Stay well all
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:02 pm
- Posts: 919
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:39 pm
- Location: Matthews
solved with one non dominant hand and a fractured shoulder!
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:21 pm
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:15 am
- Location: Boston
I'm claiming my spot on shore.
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:41 pm
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
On the shore. The cabana boy is taking his afternoon siesta. Then he has to take a shower and figure out which speedo to wear. We may not see him for awhile.
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:44 pm
- Location: Beaver, PA
On the beach! 🏖