"Cue Card" - May 9, 2021

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
hcbirker

Post by hcbirker »

Out of the box and Dino confirmed.
Heidi
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

Wow, I guess waiting until Tuesday guarantees page 2 or lower. Clever puzzle, with a few red herrings, but I believe I am out of the box (awaiting confirmation)
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
BrennerTJ

Post by BrennerTJ »

Dino me (late to post) - another fun one!
-Tamara
MamaE

Post by MamaE »

I was being obtuse. Thanks to a nudge from Heidi (not sure your muggle User ID Heidi - sorry!) I am dino-ed. Must learn to stop trying to overcomplicate things.
- Just puzzling it out here in Delmarva :D
hcbirker

Post by hcbirker »

MamaE wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:49 pm I was being obtuse. Thanks to a nudge from Heidi (not sure your muggle User ID Heidi - sorry!) I am dino-ed. Must learn to stop trying to overcomplicate things.
I’m hcbirker.

Glad you got it!
Heidi
Dave C

Post by Dave C »

Got it with a nudge from Will. Our first solution was a similar approach with an entirely different, but plausible answer.