"Hear We Go Again" - February 21, 2021

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
Bird Lives

Post by Bird Lives »

Sent my answer last night, still haven't heard back, but I'm pretty sure I've got it. (I replied to the Pandora e-mail with the puzzle attached. Could that have been the wrong place to send it?)

Update: Done. It's a common crossword entry, but there are two different ways it's usually clued, and I can think of a couple more.
Jay
ReB

Post by ReB »

Also received confirmation now of last night's submission.I previously submitted a reasonable but wrong answer, and Will gave me a gentle nudge that put me on the right track.
Alvibu67

Post by Alvibu67 »

Pending confirmation, but pretty sure I got it! I was sure I had the mechanism but couldn't see the final solution. I put it aside and looked at it again and it jumped out at me.

Great puzzle!
lbray53

Post by lbray53 »

I'M DONE. I don't deserve to use DINO ME though with all of the help I required.

This is one of those where you see it and it's easy or you don't and it's impossible!

Thanks for holding my hand, Will, but withholding enough information that I still had a small aha moment.
My avatar proves that it is sometimes better to be lucky than good!