"Signs of the Times" - October 24, 2021

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
C=64

Post by C=64 »

🦖🚂
Cap'n Rick

Post by Cap'n Rick »

Dino me! Nice one Will!
Ahoy! Check out my meta puzzles here! Check out "Smooth Sailing Sundays" here!
woozy

Post by woozy »

Done! Submitted! and ... waddya mean incorrect?

Edit: I'd be interested in comparing my answer and seeing if maybe I just misspelled something. Also if I got the wrong answer I have a really interesting alternative answer that has just one teensy issue.
Latest meta: Never forget... and never mind (A WSJ retaliation)
BarbaraK

Post by BarbaraK »

woozy wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:02 pm Done! Submitted! and ... waddya mean incorrect?

Edit: I'd be interested in comparing my answer and seeing if maybe I just misspelled something. Also if I got the wrong answer I have a really interesting alternative answer that has just one teensy issue.
I believe this one allows multiple attempts, so if you think you might have misspelled, just try again.

I didn’t notice any issues, but don’t know if that means I have a different answer or I’m just less observant. PM me if you want to discuss
Wendy Walker

Post by Wendy Walker »

One of my odder hobbies is collecting books that deal with this subject ... but I still had to Google!
Good luck, fellow Muggles!
woozy

Post by woozy »

BarbaraK wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:48 pm

I believe this one allows multiple attempts, so if you think you might have misspelled, just try again.
Why, so it does! And my second attempt went through just fine.

I didn’t notice any issues, but don’t know if that means I have a different answer or I’m just less observant. PM me if you want to discuss
Latest meta: Never forget... and never mind (A WSJ retaliation)
BrennerTJ

Post by BrennerTJ »

🦕
🤞🐰
-Tamara