Season Interregnum (NO NEW META)

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
RPardoe

Season Interregnum (NO NEW META)

Post by RPardoe »

As we enjoy a small break between "Seasons" of PBWMC -

I wanted to say thank you to Will for his puzzles.
As well as for his small token of appreciation to those who got all the puzzles last season:

(Edit to replace embedded URL w/ file attachment.
Attachments
PBWMC Cup.jpg
Last edited by RPardoe on Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boharr

Post by boharr »

RPardoe wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:42 pm As we enjoy a small break between "Seasons" of PBWMC -

As well as for his small token of appreciation to those who got all the puzzles last season:

I would like to join in that thank you. Looking forward to the new season.
KayW

Post by KayW »

RPardoe wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:42 pm As we enjoy a small break between "Seasons" of PBWMC -

Agree 100% - thank you, Will @AnswerPfinder !

But is it just me? I can not see your "image"...
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
RPardoe

Post by RPardoe »

KayW wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:08 pm But is it just me? I can not see your "image"...
I might have failed in my attempt to change from attachment to embedded image URL.
I see the image - but if you are not - perhaps the file image is buffered on my machine and fooling me into thinking I am sharing.
Editing top post to revert back to the attachment.
KayW

Post by KayW »

RPardoe wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:28 pm
KayW wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:08 pm But is it just me? I can not see your "image"...
I might have failed in my attempt to change from attachment to embedded image URL.
I see the image - but if you are not - perhaps the file image is buffered on my machine and fooling me into thinking I am sharing.
Editing top post to revert back to the attachment.
Now I see it - thanks. Nice!
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.
Cinny

Post by Cinny »

I, too would like to thank Will for the past two seasons. I am really excited that his new season begins tomorrow!!
20210904_112154.jpg
Cindy Heisler