"Look to the Sky" - June 6, 2021

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
Bonnibel

Post by Bonnibel »

When and where will the solution be published? This is my *first* time and I admit I need a bit of a nudge. Seeing a few things but nothing is clicking... yet. Thanks.
🌴🍹
Hector

Post by Hector »

Bonnibel wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:29 pm When and where will the solution be published? This is my *first* time and I admit I need a bit of a nudge. Seeing a few things but nothing is clicking... yet. Thanks.
Will provides a detailed solution in the next week's email. (If you're not yet subscribed -- free! -- email him at pandorasblockswmc@gmail.com.)

I've PMed you about a nudge.
Bonnibel

Post by Bonnibel »

Will do. I haven't submitted anything because I'm a bit lost.
🌴🍹
Cinny

Post by Cinny »

Just received confirmation from Will. Dino me! 🦕
Cindy Heisler
Cap'n Rick

Post by Cap'n Rick »

I also just received confirmation from Will. Another great PB puzzle!
Ahoy! Check out my meta puzzles here! Check out "Smooth Sailing Sundays" here!
Wendy Walker

Post by Wendy Walker »

Confirmed! I didn't need Google but I definitely needed to consult a trusty reference book that I have about this subject.
Good luck, fellow Muggles!
BarbaraK

Post by BarbaraK »

Bonnibel wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:29 pm When and where will the solution be published? This is my *first* time and I admit I need a bit of a nudge. Seeing a few things but nothing is clicking... yet. Thanks.
With these metas, you can get nudges directly from Will. Just email the same address you submit to: PandorasBlocksWMC@gmail.com