Patrick Berry COVID Special

A place for discussion about variety puzzles such as acrostics, marching bands, rows and gardens, and diagramless.
Wendy Walker

Post by Wendy Walker »

I have just finished #8 and it occurred to me that these puzzles are like the best works of art. I see something deeper each time I look at them!
Good luck, fellow Muggles!
auee89

Post by auee89 »

Just finished #3. Hard one! Onward! I’m going to milk these as long as I can. So creative and enjoyable.
Kevin
Wendy Walker

Post by Wendy Walker »

I finished the grid for #9 last night and figured out the overarching answer just now. I am in awe of Patrick Berry's skill. Truly amazing -- and what a super-fun challenge this was!
Good luck, fellow Muggles!
Al Sisti

Post by Al Sisti »

Wendy Walker wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:15 am I finished the grid for #9 last night and figured out the overarching answer just now. I am in awe of Patrick Berry's skill. Truly amazing -- and what a super-fun challenge this was!
Yes, on all counts. Brilliant!!
auee89

Post by auee89 »

Just finished! Had to check on 3 of the 8 puzzles for their "word" answers, but got to the final answer in puzzle 9 with just 5 of the words. Brilliant. Very challenging at times, but still enough success to keep you hooked!
Kevin
ChrisKochmanski

Post by ChrisKochmanski »

Beautiful!

I did only one or two of the puzzles at a time, so it never felt like a slog.

Though I was often tempted to just keep going, and work straight through to the end.

How does PB do it? (And be thankful he does!)
BrennerTJ

Post by BrennerTJ »

Finished this fabulous set (minus separate Bonus puzzle - saving that one for later) -- excellent all the way around!

Add: Bonus puzzle also excellent! :)
-Tamara