NYT Daily Mini

A place to discuss regular (non-meta) crossword puzzles.
BrianMac
Site Admin

Post by BrianMac »

joequavis wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:29 pm 8s????

I don't think I could beat that if I knew the answers to begin with! Nice BrianMac!
I was hoping no one would notice that. :oops: I got logged out of my computer, and all of my accounts, but it let me do the Mini anyway. I did it without realizing I wasn't logged in (0:38 :(). Then it asked me to log in and once I did, it presented me with the puzzle again. I filled it out just to get through it, not really hurrying, just wanting to get through to view the leaderboard. I was very surprised that it gave me credit for that time. I didn't think you could do the Mini if you weren't logged in. That would be one way to cheat (solve, then login and solve again), but I guess that's why there's no prizes. :)

Anyway, I do think I got a 9 once, but never 8.
FrankieHeck

Post by FrankieHeck »

Something similar must have happened with one of my regular Monday NYT puzzles, because my record is now 1 minute and something, and that is definitely not accurate! Not worth contacting anyone about; I just have to remember to jot down my time if I have a really fast time, so I can try to figure out what my real personal best is.
C=64

Post by C=64 »

Possibly a glitch, possibly not.
Attachments
20201030_202124.jpg
Al Sisti

Post by Al Sisti »

That's gonna be tough to beat...