Muggles In The News - MUST READ!!

This is a place to learn about the Muggles community and some of the terminology we use. It also contains suggested strategies for solving meta crosswords, as well as a repository of all past WSJ crossword contests and solutions.
jakenherman

Post by jakenherman »

Bob cruise director wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:30 pm
jakenherman wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:43 pm Tom, Bob - Thanks for the warm greetings. I got the paper this morning, so I'm looking forward to solving this week's puzzle with my wife once we're done getting our work-from-home work done. :geek:
jakenherman
We do welcome you and your wife here. I did not include you as one of our new muggles because of two things 1) I generally don't until I get a posting of being on the ship or shore and 2) I forgot that you had posted in the Come Aboard section.

Get your "work from home work" done
Bob - no worries. We unfortunately did not make it to shore this week (Although, we were so close). We were on the right train of thought, but didn't quite make it to the correct conclusion. Oh well, there's always this week's puzzle. Anyway, I gotta get back to work now! Cheers :lol:
Here's to hoping I'll one day be confident enough to solve in pen. ;)
Bob cruise director
Cruise Director

Post by Bob cruise director »

jakenherman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 pm
Bob cruise director wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:30 pm
jakenherman wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:43 pm Tom, Bob - Thanks for the warm greetings. I got the paper this morning, so I'm looking forward to solving this week's puzzle with my wife once we're done getting our work-from-home work done. :geek:
jakenherman
We do welcome you and your wife here. I did not include you as one of our new muggles because of two things 1) I generally don't until I get a posting of being on the ship or shore and 2) I forgot that you had posted in the Come Aboard section.

Get your "work from home work" done
Bob - no worries. We unfortunately did not make it to shore this week (Although, we were so close). We were on the right train of thought, but didn't quite make it to the correct conclusion. Oh well, there's always this week's puzzle. Anyway, I gotta get back to work now! Cheers :lol:
Good luck this week.
Bob Stevens
Cruise Director