SReh26 wrote: ↑Sat May 08, 2021 4:03 pmThank you! Where do you find the logic problems? Id like to try those. Also, any books you recommend? I’m enjoying all the free time in quarantine.MikeyG wrote: ↑Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:00 pm Various things I love to do (your mileage may vary!)
1. I subscribed to the newspaper three times a week during the pandemic - the actual, journalism-in-your-hands newspaper - and it has now become an integral part of my routine.
2. Reading! I am a voracious reader and set a record of 35 books last year and hoping to get to 48 this year.
3. Music/walking/podcasts - any mix of these seems to motivate me.
4. Other puzzles! I'm a big fan of logic problems and other math brainteasers and try to do those when the moment arises.
5. Rooting on the Cubbies with my parents! Not sure if you're a sports fan or not, but this is always a great centerpiece to our day (when they actually score some runs, hahaha.)
Check out the Youtube channel "Cracking the Cryptic" (despite the name it's almost all about sudoku). If you're like me you'll enter a rabbit hole you'll never get out of.