WSJ Mug Winners Roll Call!

A place to hang out, get to know other Muggles and discuss everything under the sun.
mntlblok

Post by mntlblok »

The wifey agreed to give one of these fancy, weekly Matt G. puzzles a try today, but we haven't figured out to how print one without having already been exposed to the answer. Bet there's a simple solution. . .
Joe Ross

Post by Joe Ross »

mntlblok wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:46 pm The wifey agreed to give one of these fancy, weekly Matt G. puzzles a try today, but we haven't figured out to how print one without having already been exposed to the answer. Bet there's a simple solution. . .
Pay the man! https://www.patreon.com/mgwcc 🙂
mntlblok

Post by mntlblok »

Joe Ross wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:42 pm
mntlblok wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:46 pm The wifey agreed to give one of these fancy, weekly Matt G. puzzles a try today, but we haven't figured out to how print one without having already been exposed to the answer. Bet there's a simple solution. . .
Pay the man! https://www.patreon.com/mgwcc 🙂
Ahhhh!
ChrisKochmanski

Post by ChrisKochmanski »

ChrisKochmanski wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:41 pm I won the WSJCC mug for the October 11, 2019 puzzle — solution: MOLTEN LAVA CAKE. I gloated a bit here on the forum, then gloated big time to the family, especially through the holidays, saying, “See that place on the mantel? That’s where my mug will go.” But I still haven’t gotten my mug! Around that time I had finally switched to a personal gmail address (from my old business email address), so it’s possible this had something to do with the problem. They may have sent the mug to our old, now closed business office! The street address for that may have still been in the signature of the email template I used to submit my answer to the October 11 puzzle. Anyway ... Is there someone I can contact at WSJ? Maybe they’d send another mug. I WANT MY MUG!!!!!
Should have posted an update long ago. I've had my mug for what must be over a year now.
unnamed.jpg