OUTSIDE IN/INSIDE OUT--February 11, 2024

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
hcbirker

Post by hcbirker »

Dino me out of the box! Well done Will!
Heidi
HeadinHome

Post by HeadinHome »

Finished solving earlier today but forgot to post here. A fabulous puzzle!

Dino me!
The other Wendy. :roll:
ajk

Post by ajk »

Fantastic stuff. One of my favorite ever solo solves, if not at the top of the list. Thanks!
Check out this very cool project by many of your favorite muggles to raise money to fight cancer. You get a fun puzzle bundle and good causes get $. Win-win: Crosswords for Cancer
Abide

Post by Abide »

This puzzle was so good it deserves a movement
The site is just a web page, a meeting place, a clubhouse - it's the group that's special.
—Brian MacDonald
Schmeel

Post by Schmeel »

Dino me - thanks for the puzzle!
lbray53

Post by lbray53 »

DINO ME! This grid was so big I needed to keep coming back to it due to interruptions. Fun when I finally figured out what to do. Filling in the grid over several days, and between other metas, was a real disadvantage because I did not recall what I needed to recall. Something familiar finally floated into view and I was off!
My avatar proves that it is sometimes better to be lucky than good!
rjy

Post by rjy »

Finally got a chance to tackle this. Inspired and masterful construction, Will. You’re at the top of your game!
Ray
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

Wow, with a bit of help from @lbray53 I managed to limp home. I can safely say that I had the first part but NEVER would have gotten to the next without that nudge. It never crossed my mind.

That monster had to be VERY difficult to build, Will must be using his programming skills again.

T
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
Qmark

Post by Qmark »

Dino me! Super meta, Will! What great construction! Took my time filling in the grid over a couple of days...had an idea for the first step but let it simmer for a while...came back to it today, found the steps, and eventually...bingo!
ReB

Post by ReB »

Quite a tour de force there, Will. Definitely worth the effort to solve. But now that I'm out of the box astride on the back of a DINO, what next?