Mixed Numbers by Mike Graczyk

STARTING APRIL 30, 2023

Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 meta puzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related organizations. Many of the constructors and test solvers involved with the project are members of the Muggle community. The bundle is available in exchange for a donation to any cancer-related charity. For more information, visit CrosswordsForCancer.com or email CrosswordsForCancer@gmail.com.
MarkWoychick
Site Admin

Post by MarkWoychick »

Solve, and I did, very much so - thanks for the puzzle @MikeyG
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 contest-style (meta) crosswords that we've created to help raise money for cancer-related organizations - get the bundle at http://crosswordsforcancer.com
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

MarkWoychick wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:15 pm Solve, and I did, very much so - thanks for the puzzle @MikeyG
Still working on yours! I think I'm 11/16 of the way there with some I just haven't gotten around to yet. Filled out the grid but nothing jumped out at the moment. Will revisit later!

And glad you did indeed. :D
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 92. It's a Breeze
TeamDoubleTow

Post by TeamDoubleTow »

We did! Very clever answer! Thanks so much @MikeyG .
Team DoubleTow=Ali who posts here, Alex & Maya the hound(with occasional assistance from son)