Party Platter

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
benchen71

Post by benchen71 »

Box is open, exposing the yummy interior!
Check out "The MOAT MEOW Mashup Pack" here. US$10 for 14 metas that don't always abide by the "rules" of the game: asymmetry, 2-letter words, uncrossed letters, who knows. And this time there's a mega-meta! :shock:
Anita

Post by Anita »

Out of the box!
rjy

Post by rjy »

Dino me! Fun post-game diversion, Will
Ray
woozy

Post by woozy »

I was ready for an easy one of the preposterously hard MGWCC one (which was *not* a gimme no matter what anyone else says).
Funny story. I was all set to enter Par for the course for the CrossHare midi contest for April but I mistakenly thought midi meant 7x 7 and not 11 x 11. Oops. Well.... Here's a complex but **small** meta on the subject of golf.
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

I nibbled on this for a while, but was glad of a tasty, relatively simple recipe for success. Thanks Will, fun puzzle.
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
dsbened

Post by dsbened »

Can I presume that 39D refers to an opossum that is dumpster diving? And that 45D refers to the "Princess and the Pea"?
Seattle DB