Monumental Moderation

Puzzles created by members of Xword-Muggles.com. Here you can post links to puzzles of any kind that you created - crosswords (meta or non-meta), cryptic, variety, word search, number puzzles, riddles, brainteasers and anything else.
BarbaraK

Post by BarbaraK »

My first pass looking for synonyms, for IcyHot I put SHAWLS (Shoulder warmers). Seemed a bit weak, but what can you expect with all that theme too fit in. Was happy to scratch that out when I came to OPIATE a few rows later.
If you want help with a meta, feel free to PM me. The more specific you are about what you have and what you want, the more likely I can help without spoiling.

(And if I help you win a mug, I’ll be especially delighted.)
rjy

Post by rjy »

Finally had a chance to finish the 11, and now seeing all the write-ups. Kudos to all involved and kudos to those being huzzah’ed! What a great little corner of the interwebs this is!
Ray
HunterX

Post by HunterX »

Amazing construction! Fantastic puzzle with lots of fun elements. It was not only monumental, it is a veritable monument to the ingenuity of the constructors!
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

This was so brilliant on so many fronts, and I was honored to be a part of it in a small way. Super thanks to everyone on the constructing team, everyone solving it, and our amazing moderators who keep this place running smoothly!

Mikey G
Less cross words, more crosswords.

Solve my latest "Pun of a Kind" Meta!: 92. It's a Breeze
Wendy Walker

Post by Wendy Walker »

Can we agree that Post #55 was the BEST REVEAL EVER?
Good luck, fellow Muggles!
Deb F

Post by Deb F »

First, let me congratulate the construction gurus for a terrific job. I had a very remote thought on the approach to this and didn't understand the first nudge listed. I needed help, nicely offered by Cap'n Rick, to set me straight. My major flaw once I got going, however (please don't ban me forever for this really bad faux pas), was not connecting--literally--mono and poly. As a result, instead of coming up with Othello, I went down the path of LP's and arrived at Boxed Set. Needless to say, I was missing a key ingredient.

Great job!