"Complexity Scale"

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
boharr

Post by boharr »

So that's why I was getting a silver not black diamond for Renault.
Dplass

Post by Dplass »

boharr wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:14 pm Google often does not offer the same hits to all people googling for the same thing.
Yeah, Search personalizes what you see based on your search history, language, location and demographics. (Full disclosure: I am an employee, though I do not work on Search.)
boharr

Post by boharr »

Dplass wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:55 am
boharr wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:14 pm Google often does not offer the same hits to all people googling for the same thing.
Yeah, Search personalizes what you see based on your search history, language, location and demographics. (Full disclosure: I am an employee, though I do not work on Search.)
I kind of knew this and suspected as much. It also happened to me with a puzzle involving candy. I'd been googling kinds candy and when I checked the answer (a common word), what I wanted was my first hit. When my wife, who had not heard of the candy, tried googling on her computer, she could not get to show up at all.