(RE) Introduce Yourself

Please come in and say hello and tell us something about yourself.
Bob cruise director
Cruise Director

Re: (RE) Introduce Yourself

Post by Bob cruise director » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:22 pm

iggystan wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:43 pm
I just recently joined the forum. I am a 63-year-old retired software engineer and have loved crosswords and variety puzzles for a long, long time. I really like the WSJ variety puzzles and just recently started doing the daily crosswords and the Friday contest crossword. It's funny that I don't always see the metas in the Friday puzzles, but I can do cryptics like there's no tomorrow. I have been getting a feel for the various constructors and hope to do better as time goes on.
Welcome to the gang. Great to have you
Bob Stevens
Cruise Director

Brandon W

Post by Brandon W » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi everyone, been lurking on here for a while. My name is Brandon and I am 28 years old from St. Louis, Missouri. I stumbled upon this forum and have really enjoyed reading the posts and learning more about crosswords and metas. Just started the doing puzzles daily about 10 months ago and am slowly getting the hang of it. I look forward to contributing to this forum and learning as much as I can from you all, everyone truly seems very kind.

Cheers!

DianeA

Post by DianeA » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:13 am

Finally coming over from WSJ page....been reading this forum for a LONG time and enjoying it.
Retired, living the good life in North Carolina.

Bob cruise director
Cruise Director

Post by Bob cruise director » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:31 am

DianeA wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:13 am
Finally coming over from WSJ page....been reading this forum for a LONG time and enjoying it.
Retired, living the good life in North Carolina.
Welcome. I check the WSJ page for those on shore or at sea several times each week and have been including you in my muggle count every week.
Bob Stevens
Cruise Director