Garden Party Crosswords (for lovers of Rows Gardens)

A place to hang out, get to know other Muggles and discuss everything under the sun.
ChrisKochmanski

Garden Party Crosswords (for lovers of Rows Gardens)

Post by ChrisKochmanski »

Anyone here into Rows Gardens? Recently I subscribed to Garden Party Crosswords (https://gardenpartycrosswords.com/), and have thoroughly enjoyed the puzzles so far. A new Rows Garden puzzle comes to your email every other week. I've done the "hardest" versions and have found them challenging yet do-able. Much, much fun!
sharkicicles

Post by sharkicicles »

I subscribe to 2 others: Joon’s Outside the Box and Aries Puzzles.
Meg

Post by Meg »

OMG I love Rows Gardens! I have to wait until this weekend when I won’t have essays or quizzes to correct.
Check out and support http://CrosswordsForCancer.com.
ChrisKochmanski

Post by ChrisKochmanski »

I believe Lynne will kill me if I subscribe to any more puzzle services. We're struggling a bit to adjust to a semi-retirement budget.

Though the Joon Pahk and Aries puzzles are mighty tempting!
sharkicicles

Post by sharkicicles »

ChrisKochmanski wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 pm I believe Lynne will kill me if I subscribe to any more puzzle services. We're struggling a bit to adjust to a semi-retirement budget.

Though the Joon Pahk and Aries puzzles are mighty tempting!
Andrew posts I believe over a hundred free Rows Gardens on his site as well, or at least he used to under “Archives.”

Edit: at ariespuzzles.com
Tom Shea

Post by Tom Shea »

I am addicted to rows garden puzzles. I subscribe to the three mentioned started with Aries, who recommended the others. I will frequently go back in the archives if I run out and reprint old ones. That can lead to clues that sound pretty bizarre when they are outdated by 2 or 3 years.

Both Joon and Andrew are relatively short money for your entertainment dollar. I think (bad after a couple of drinks) that they both offer a pay what you want option for their yearly subscription.
Rufus T. Firefly